October 21, 2010

Quinn Ying is pregnant & loves sex: new film by Pelon

I met the sweet Pelon at the end of a long photoshoot at Abrico, I'll blog about in the next days.He reached me on the top of the lighthouse and took me by surprise... and what a pleasurable surprise! Pelon is one of my most sweetest friends and is always an immense pleasure to meet him...
He asked about my current conditions (I'm at the end of a beautiful pregnancy) and offered to help me relaxing on a chaise longue near the foreshore...
We had something like a corner of paradise together, he let me have sex the way I love the most and made me enjoy every moment...



You can see the awesome vid he shot on the rest of this article...




My photoshoot :)

  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail
  •  
  • thumbnail


  • thumbnail


And Pelon's vid!

Quinn Ying is pregnant and loves sex - by Pelon Beaton, Photolicious 2010


Pelon Beaton Flickr Photostream

2 comments:

  1. Grazie cara per il blog di nostro film:)

    Baci:)

    Pelon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fue un gran placer para mí Pelon, Besos xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete