October 27, 2010

A new star is born!

Hello, her name is Aurora Priscilla and she's beautiful... after 1 month waiting (really two weeks since I knew) last night Scooby took me to a clinic and helped me to give birth to this amazing little creature. I love them both, and proud of them. I was so thrilled and nervous, but with him by my side it all went smooth...
He never stopped amusing me and the staff, showing the man he is :-) Thanks to him and to the Rock-A-Bye Babies Birthing Clinic Staff, now this little wonder walks around in my house, and feels safe in my arms...
Love and Hugs, Quinn



Rock-A-Bye Babies Birthing Clinic
Birth Certificate Order Form
-------------------------------------------------
Delivering Doctor's FULL SL Name: Nurse Sass
Mother's Name: Quinn Ying
Father's Name: Scooby Mode
Baby's Name: Aurora Priscila Mode
Baby's Gender: female
Date of Birth: Oct 27, 2010
Time of Birth: 3:41pm
Baby Weight: 5lbs 15oz
Baby Length: 18" long
-------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Hard, Aurelia and Rayven!!!
    @Rayven: Scooby is just a great dad, I strongly advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!! Too.....cute! Must.....resist......the...

    Oh, who the hell am I kidding? You two make BEAUTIFUL parents! Congratulations, lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute!! Congrats to you and Scoob!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hailey and Emanuelle :) I'm so proud of them both!!!

    ReplyDelete