November 6, 2014

Outfit #49 Amsterdam in SL - With stylecard

Where the lights are red and the girls are pretty :)
Amsterdam is one of the oldest and most famous destinations in SL, it features the tipical architecture of the old city, together with canals and bridges carefully rebuilt ^^ Along with a lot of cute shops, there are some windows where I love to show myself, and hang with the guys that come to see us. If I'm lucky, I get to milk some guy with a fat wallet to buy me some bling :D
Come visit me when you happen to visit! byeeee

Flickr
4702 WM Slut Suit $ELTD
What I'm wearing:


Dress: Slut suit - White / Eternal Limited
Hair: Hair Ki [all color] ~bob~ / Tokyo.Girl
Sandals: Passion High heels  for Slink / Jasmine30aria
Miniskirt: I risque skirt / Alterego
Belt: Cinch-Belt / [Gos]
Earrings: Diamond hoop Earrings [Silver] / Beauparlant
Clutch: the Vixenie Foxy Clutch - White / Olive (tinted)
Collar: Bound Collar White / Luck Inc
Cuffs: Cuff Love / Muka
Cigarette: Classy Ciggy~ /  .:-CatniP-:.  Nipple piercings: HeartShields / Cherry Bombs

If you like the pic, please fave it on Flickr too :) https://www.flickr.com/photos/quinnying/15104316573/

No comments:

Post a Comment